Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
10 - 15%
At FIS, our technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you're ready to grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the team
The North American Account Management team within FIS is focused on a wide range of clients across a number of Market Verticals (e.g. - Financial Institutions, Corporates; Financial Service Companies, etc.) and is recognized as a global leader in the Fintech space, with a broad portfolio of solutions which help corporations, banks, and governments around the world with technology-based solutions to mission critical business needs. With market-leading solutions including Core Banking services, Payment solutions (from traditional paper based to state of the art digital), Receivables Management, Risk Management, and staff augmentation for call centers to complex technology support.
About the role
As a Sales Executive - Client Management - Quota Carrier, you will collaborate with the C-suite level of finance, legal, and technical groups with a global fintech environment with endless opportunities for success. Provide industry-leading solutions to prospective clients.
What you will be doing
You will be an Account Executive for the Northwest Region , covering existing accounts in the Credit Union space. You will be responsible for managing activities necessary in the sale of FIS banking & payment products and/or services within an established territory to existing accounts to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS revenue goals, strategies, and objectives. You will be responsible for developing broad, strong relationships within your assigned accounts to insure ongoing revenue retention and growth. You will be accountable for all client relation and selling activities within your defined list of clients. You will provide a world-class experience for our clients resulting in retention and expansion. You will work as one team across FIS to get closer to our customer, both in proximity and strategic management. The Account Executive will ensure sales discipline with pipeline hygiene, forecasting, and close plans. You will also leverage relationships to introduce new solutions and services to clients resulting in client growth.
What you bring:
- Experience with Fintech solutions in the Credit Union space
- Experience as an account manager, but with a hunter's mentality (aggressive & urgent)
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Strong relationship skill, organization, and aggressive approach to closing deals
- Strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Geographically located in Northwestern Region of the United States
- General knowledge of FIS enterprise payment, receivables, and banking technology and services
Extra bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of the Fintech competitive landscape
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent commissions potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.