Sales Executive Associate, FIS University Program at FIS (Greater Denver Area)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program full-time employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start dates in January and June with a dedicated "Learning Week" where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
This position is for a January 2022 or June 2022 start.
About The Team
We are FISU's Banking Solutions entry-level sales program for new graduates. The program is designed to build a strong and diverse pipeline of future sales talent by providing a structured career path that provides learning, development and support as participants progress through roles that increase in scope and responsibility. At the end of the two-year program, participants will be well-positioned for accelerated success based on the experiences and network they have developed during the program.
What You Will Be Doing
- Articulating the value of FIS solutions to clients and prospects
- Researching, gathering and summarizing data; critical thinking/problem solving
- Executing campaign and prospecting strategies, discovery calls and presentations to generate meaningful sales pipeline
- Learning key products and verticals for assigned target markets
- Supporting prospecting and relationship management efforts in markets served
- Observing, participating, and leading in all aspects of sales process following defined sales methodology
- Working collaboratively with sales executives and management to achieve sales targets through a disciplined approach to account planning, deal reviews, and close planning
- Developing capabilities and competency to prepare for future career path opportunities into digital sales, account management, field sales and pre-sales
- Building your professional network to support future success
What you will Learn
- FIS products and services and the value they provide
- Advanced business and sales acumen
- Knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions industry and technology including systems, and applications in banking and corporate environments
- Fundamental sales process, methodology and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally and externally), employees, clients and public
- Curious and open-minded problem solver that wants to engage in meaningful work
- An interest in financial technology (FinTech) and the way the world pays, banks and invest
- Coachable, resilient, self-starting, and adaptable to change
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and analytical skills to determine client business needs and requirements
- Working toward a Bachelor's degree in professional sales, business/entrepreneurship, finance, marketing or related field and has a desire to continue learning
Added Bonus If You Have
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Sales experience
- Financial Services/banking experience
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Student Loan Repayment Program: FIS will PAY OFF your principal loan balance over 10 years of service! Eligibility starts after one year of tenure in the program and is for U.S. participants
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.