Sales Exec II at FIS (Orlando, FL)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Virtual Sales Team performs sales and client management for FIS's financial institutes. The Virtual Sales Team builds strong relationships with financial institution's executives through strategic discussions. Understand the bank's strategy and align FIS products and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will be selling products and/or services to new clients within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS new business revenue goals.
- Sell products and/or services and develop new account relationships.
- Solicit and maintain network of prospects.
- Negotiate, structure and close "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver
- Utilize appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
What you bring:
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications, and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
- Sales "Hunter" mentality.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.