Continu is a Modern Learning Management platform used by some of the world's most innovative companies. We believe that workplace learning should be beautiful, social, and deeply connected to the tools companies use. The challenge is that most workplace tools feel like they were built in the 90s, often outdated and clunky and leaving a lot to be desired. That's why Continu exists - to power learning for the modern workplace. We started in 2012 and have quickly been gaining momentum around the world. Joining our team means that you're driven, hungry to learn new things, and ready to work on exciting new challenges with a highly collaborative team.
We are growing and we are looking to hire our first Sales Engineer to work at the intersection between sales and engineering as our technical product expert. In this customer-facing and highly visible role, you’ll work with the sales team to deliver an exceptional experience for our target customers, helping to justify and align their requirements with the Continu platform and the value it delivers.
As a Sales Engineer at Continu, you will:
- Prepare and give technical demonstrations to explain to customers how the products and services work and how that translates to value for them.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to understand consumer demands and offer sales support where necessary.
- Establish customer rapport and acceptance.
- Ensure effective handover to the Customer Success team for successful onboarding.
- Be a key point of contact with the Product and Engineering team to convey client requirements and help shape priorities on the roadmap.
- Help clients to address various use cases through solution design.
- Recommend new and improved products to the customers and explain how the equipment will be more cost-effective.
- 4+ years in a Sales or pre-sales Solutions Engineer role at a SaaS company
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Outstanding written & verbal communication
- A technical inclination and ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software
- Strong troubleshooting instincts
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a dynamic, emerging company environment
Perks and Benefits
In addition to our unique culture and talented team. You'll have access to the following benefits.
Get your best work done with a new Apple computer.
We offer great health benefit options for all full-time team members.
Our Salary formula is based on your level of experience and location.
You'll work where you feel most creative. We're a fully remote team.
Flexible leave policy including additional days off for your birthday, work anniversary, and US Public Holidays.
Read Full Job Description