Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
If you're ready to take your pre-sales career to the next level, the Dataiku US Sales Engineering team would like to hear from you. Together, we've built a team that has closed some of Dataiku's most important sales with companies whose names you hear and products you use everyday. We do it by working together to serve our customers in ways that ensure their success.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Qualify deals through collaboration with the Account Executive (AE), the Sales Development Representative (SDR), and sales management.
- Conduct Discovery meetings and learn from the customer and the SDR about the customer's business requirements and technical environment
- Articulate to the Opportunity Team and to the customer usage scenarios that illustrate the business value desired by the customer.
- Use Dataiku to demonstrate the business value articulated in the usage scenarios.
- Design and create Dataiku additional demonstrations, Proofs-of-Concept (POC), and evaluations that clearly illustrate how to apply Dataiku to deliver the required customer value.
- Execute demonstrations, POCs, and evaluations through coordination of the physical and human resources of Dataiku and the customer. Lead the combined team to carry out the agreed upon course of action to prove that Dataiku delivers the needed value better than our competitors
- Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the customer’s technical team regarding the demonstrated or evaluated solutions.
- Assist in sales pipeline building activities including attendance at live and/or virtual trade-shows and industry conferences, working with marketing and or partners on campaign design and execution and other activities specified by sales and pre-sales management.
You may be a good fit for the team if you have:
- Strong natural and intellectual curiosity especially around the application of technology to solve all kinds of problems.
- Experience in technical pre-sales, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- Experience in the data science, analytics, or big data markets preferred but not required.
- Comfortability talking to all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description