Sales Engineer at Anitian (Remote)
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.Job Description
The Anitian SE closely collaborates with the Account Executive to support prospective customers in their technical review of Anitian SecureCloud Compliance, SecureCloud Enterprise and other Anitian solutions.
The ideal candidate has a proven ability to succinctly communicate complex IT compliance, information security, IT infrastructure and related concepts to business, technical, strategic, and tactical prospect customer personas. This includes working with prospect customers to:
- Align our mutual interests – both the prospect customers’ and Anitian’s – by identifying and clarifying the customer’s IT compliance and security challenges and requirements,
- Qualify the customer’s technology environment alignment to the Anitian solutions,
- Working with the customer to adopt Anitian as the desired solution provider in support of the customer’s challenges and requirements.
- Prior “hands-on” technical experience
- Proven ability to quickly and effectively build rapport and trust with various customer personas
- Willingness to support various national and international customer engagements.
- A proven ability to identify and clarify customer requirements
- A proven ability to present and demonstrate complex technologies
- Actively network and identify opportunities for Anitian
- Correlate the customer’s requirements to the Anitian technology, and more importantly help the customer to see the correlation and adopt the value proposition
- Collaborate with account executives in support of customer requests for technical materials, proposals, solution clarification and training content
- Collaborate with Anitian team members including those from other departments such as Marketing, Product Engineering, Project Management and Security Operations
- Collaborate with Anitian executive leadership to design, optimize, and augment service and product offerings
- Support marketing webinars, trade show events and conferences
- Strong presentation and demo skills
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in a technical sales role with a preference for cloud compliance or security product sales of which at least two (2) of the seven (7) years were spent as a SaaS / cloud cyber security Sales Engineer
- CSP provider experience such as AWS or Azure
- Cyber Security / compliance industry experience
- Compliance framework experience such as FedRAMP, NIST, SOC2 or other similar frameworks
- A proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Demonstrated success selling to US Federal Government agencies
- Demonstrated success or supporting federal system integrators (FSIs) in support of US Federal Government agencies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related a plus).
- CISSP certification or similar
Flexible Work Environment: We offer our employees flexibility in their work location. Whether you prefer to work onsite at our Beaverton, OR, headquarters office, work fully remote from your home, or a hybrid solution, we have a place for you.
Please note: All remote work must be performed within the United States.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with additional PTO earned with years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- For more information about working with Anitian, please visit our careers page.
- Anitian participates in E-Verify. More information available here.