We are hiring a Sales Engineer to support the Enterprise Sales Team at our fast growing startup. Our sales team steers the organization in targeting new market opportunities for our products, pitching the 1upHealth brand and FHIR interoperability platform to healthcare leaders, and providing vital market feedback. The sales engineering team provides essential technical knowledge to our sales team, develops impactful demonstrations of our product offerings, and coordinates with internal teams on product roadmap and client implementations. This role will report to the Manager of Sales Engineering.
What you'll do:
- A sales engineer drives our sales cycles to successful wins by developing our organization's technical credibility. The ideal candidate is a passionate seller with deep technical knowledge. This individual must be a strong individual contributor capable of quickly switching gears between: performing stock sales presentations, writing RFP responses, executing custom demo setup/build, gathering sales requirements, developing slides, reviewing SOWs, and supporting less technical sales staff.
What you'll need:
- 4-8 years of experience working in a software development adjacent role such as Product Management, Pre-Sales, or Solutions Architecture
- Ability to speak with technical credibility to customers and to relay key requirements to internal staff
- An understanding of ETL principles and the ability to perform SQL database queries
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and confidence interacting with them (Postman, cURL, etc.)
- Healthcare subject matter expertise, especially understanding of: clinical quality measurement, revenue cycle processes, HL7, FHIRExperience with software sales, especially related to cloud-based applications
- Familiarity interacting with and configuring cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Programming experience (Node.js, Python, etc.) a plus
At 1upHealth, our mission is to unlock health data and improve industry outcomes. As leaders in FHIR® interoperability, we are fostering an ecosystem where data can flow seamlessly. Our FHIR API platform makes it easier for stakeholders to access, integrate, aggregate, and share data across a variety of systems. 1upHealth is building a data ecosystem that will promote the digital transformation of the industry and enable insight driven healthcare.
We are proud to announce that we have been named 2022 Best Places to Work in the Small Company and Best Paying Company categories by Built In Boston.
100% Paid BCBS Medical and Dental Insurance for Employees
Home Office Stipend
Parental Leave (16 weeks for birthing parents, 6 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Company Meetings with Free Lunch
Interested in our work, but don't see an opening that fits your background? Apply here and let us know what you think we could do together.
Read Full Job Description