Neo4j is the world’s leading graph data platform. We help organizations – including Comcast, ICIJ, NASA, UBS, and Volvo Cars – capture the rich context of the real world that exists in their data to solve challenges of any size and scale. Our customers transform their industries by curbing financial fraud and cybercrime, optimizing global networks, accelerating breakthrough research, and providing better recommendations. Neo4j delivers real-time transaction processing, advanced AI/ML, intuitive data visualization, and more. Find out more at neo4j.com and follow us at @Neo4j.
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
- Develop and continually refine deep Neo4j product knowledge
- Provide informational Neo4j presentations and live software demonstrations
- Participate in functional and technical discovery sessions
- Lead whiteboarding sessions and/or work independently to map requirements to valid use cases that are addressed by Neo4j product capabilities
- Craft proposed Neo4j solution architectures that address customer requirements and fit appropriately into their technology environment
- Develop Neo4j prototypes that showcase support for customer requirement
- Address competitive differentiation and technical objection-handling as needed
- Facilitate solution knowledge transfer to Neo4j Consulting and industry partner
- Support local marketing events and participate actively in the Neo4j Community
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Graph database experience, e.g. Neo4j, OrientDB, TitanDB/JanusGraph
- Relational or NoSQL database, Big Data, Analytics and Integration technologies and architectures
- Virtualization and Cloud knowledge
- Visualization (D3, Sigma.js, viz.js, Linkurious, Sawyer) knowledge
- Comfortable and quick with learning new technologies as needed
- Client-facing experience
- Consultative skills including data requirements gathering and data modeling, white boarding and developing/validating proposed solution architectures
- Presentations and software demonstrations for audiences including technical and line-of-business decision makers
- Delivery of informal or other product education to prospective users or project teams
- Soft skills including effective communication, listening and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales-focused environment
- Industry vertical experience, e.g. Financial Services, Retail, Government, Security or Telecommunication
- Proficient written and spoken English communication skills
- 5+ years prior software pre-sales, professional services or other client-facing experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and remotely in a cross functional organization
- Ability and willingness to travel
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category. We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com.
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Neo4j:
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j's recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.
More information at www.neo4j.com.
More Information on Neo4j
Neo4j operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. Neo4j was founded in 2007. It has 529 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 36 open jobs at Neo4j, click here.
Read Full Job Description