Sales Engineer (Presales) at Infobip (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:28 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- You know technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions like the back of your hand.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- You understand client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Our sales team considers you an asset and loves to have you presenting solutions with them.
- The number of clients is consistently increased and cross and up-sales are running high.
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- You act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
- Your previous experience of 2-5 years developed your expertise in pre-sales, tech sales, system integration or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- You have strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have great command of English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for a longer period.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our presales engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a presales superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
More Information on Infobip
Infobip operates in the Mobile industry. The company is located in Seattle, WA. Infobip was founded in 2006. It has 3100 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees, Daily sync, Open door policy and Team owned deliverables. To see all jobs at Infobip, click here.
Read Full Job Description