Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Sales Engineer, Owner Retention Marketing is responsible for providing solution expertise and supporting Owner Retention Program revenue growth across the Sales teams. This individual works across sales, product management, Client Success and operations to help inform Strategic Account Plans, identify whitespace opportunities, competitive gap analysis, prioritize go to market strategy and deliver pre and post-sales expertise across the entire ORP/Marketing spectrum, including: data integration recommendations, creative execution, digital and traditional marketing execution, performance analytics and all other aspects of a successful owner retention solution. The role includes providing in-depth solutioning and recommendations based on key market trends, customer needs and product expertise. It includes the ongoing refinement of an over-arching ORP strategy to achieve specific business outcomes and KPIs while growing ORP revenue for Affinitiv. The individual will interface with senior dealer and OEM clients and attend in person meetings as required. The role has the added responsibility of interfacing directly with senior level team members within Affinitiv to ensure alignment on client strategy. The role reports to the Sr Director Sales Enablement & Training.
This is a remote position; we are open to considering candidates anywhere in the USA.
- Supports the overall attainment of ORP related revenue and performance goals including protecting, expanding existing client programs and growing new opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve existing business operations and ensure seamless execution of ORP initiatives
- Identify key performance indicators to measure success and drive progress
- Demonstrate Affinitiv ORP solutions to assist with retaining and acquiring dealer clients.
- Interface directly with clients at the OEM and dealership level to deliver thought leadership across the owner retention spectrum, crafting client strategies including product recommendations, launch and implementation strategies and performance monitoring on a consistent basis, including changes to the client strategy as required to achieve key client focused metrics and KPIs.
- Deep understanding of all Affinitiv ORP/Marketing solutions including the individual set of products, integration points, reporting sets and the associated product roadmaps speaking to both the dealer and consumer journeys.
- Provide insights and direction on how Affinitiv ORP solutions and products add financial and strategic value for each client, based on knowledge of industry, business economics and strategic issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Owner Retention Marketing/Sales, preferably in a fast-growth enterprise software company highly preferred
- Prior experience in management / strategy consulting highly desired
- Strong business acumen and judgement, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to structure solutions to complex problems
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills and the ability to effectively partner with all levels of management
- Self-starter, highly motivated with insatiable curiosity to learn about and influence the business
- Experience using reporting and analytics applications preferred; Salesforce preferred.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.