Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are currently considering candidates located in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Seeking a passionate, energetic, self-motivated Sales Security Engineer who will work closely with our engineering and sales teams to provide innovative cyber-threat security solutions that enhance the way our customers conduct business. Individual needed who has the skills in fostering long-term relationships with customers and partners. The individual will work as an equal partner with our sales team in matching up enterprise customers with Cybereason cyber security solutions. The position will require about 50 and sometimes more travel. If you are comfortable having technical discussions with engineers and strategic business conversations with a CIO, this may be your ideal opportunity.
- Build & foster relationships with partners and customers
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on all company products and services
- Perform POC, proof of Concepts on a regular basis typically from a cloud instance
- Understand the Attack life cycle and where the Cybereason solution helps and eradicates this issue
- Articulate and demonstrate Cybereason solutions, and position products and services relative to competition through presentations and/or conference call discussions to architectural groups, major lines of businesses, and C-Level executives
- During the qualifying process, confirms that Cybereason solutions meet the prospect's requirements and assists sales in technical qualification
- Actively delivers presentations at high level speaking engagements at seminars and trade shows
- Relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments
- Provides guidance to peers but has no formal supervisory responsibility
- BSCS/BA/MBA or equivalent and applicable work experience. Prior pre-sales experience in Endpoint Security, Enterprise Networking or IT Security solutions
- In-Depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management, endpoint solutions and compliance requirements
- Prior knowledge of Endpoint Security as it relates to the Attack life Cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present effectively in front of large groups, both technically and non-technically oriented
- Ability to understand business problems of C-level executives; discuss these problems and present & prepare solutions
- Ability to perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team member
- Experience supporting and working closely with a pre-sales and sales organization
- Strategic approach to technical selling with a professional understanding of customer expectations
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following: IDS/IPS, NGFW, SIEM, HBSS, etc.
- Experience of administering endpoint security based cloud solutions and architecting then with prospects and clients