Sales Engineer, ISR at Yubico (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:52 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 20, 2022
Yubico, the inventor of the YubiKey, makes secure login easy and available for everyone. Since the company was founded in 2007, it has been a leader in setting global standards for secure access to computers, mobile devices, servers, browsers, and internet accounts. Yubico is a creator and core contributor to the FIDO2, WebAuthn, and FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) open authentication standards, and is a pioneer in delivering modern, hardware-based authentication security at scale.
YubiKeys are the gold standard for phishing-resistant multi-factor authentication (MFA), enabling a single device to work across hundreds of consumer and enterprise applications and services. Yubico’s technology enables secure authentication, encryption, and code signing and is used and loved by many of the world’s largest organizations and millions of customers in more than 160 countries.
Aligned with its mission of making the internet more secure for everyone, Yubico donates YubiKeys to organizations helping at-risk individuals through the philanthropic initiative, Secure it Forward. Yubico is privately held, with presence around the globe and offices in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Seattle area, and Stockholm.
We are looking for a talented Solutions Engineer (Sales Engineer) to join the security revolution! In this role you will work as part of the Yubico Solutions organization and play a critical role in establishing technical credibility and confidence with our prospective clients leveraging your experience and drive to envision, position and sell Yubico’s products. You will work closely with sales reps and channel partners to define and communicate how we can best achieve our customers goals with Yubico solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Establish yourself as a resident subject matter expert on Yubico’s products and ecosystem
- Strategize with inside sales reps (ISR’s) to help achieve target sales quotas
- Build strong relationships with prospects and establish technical credibility to help advance deals
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and look for opportunities to expand their product usage and improve their security posture where relevant
- Build and deliver successful Proofs of Concept (PoCs)
- Actively communicate with engineering and marketing with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Continually assist with solutions development to expand to new target markets and industries
- Improve the customer’s experience through conferences, workshops, and written documentation
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Support and be comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a young innovative company
- Work with customers remotely and in person
- 2 or more years of experience in roles that require direct technical customer interaction, such as a Solutions/Sales Engineer or a Pre-sales background
- Able to configure and install enterprise technologies including network infrastructure, virtualization, web applications, Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies and protocols including two-factor authentication, IAM, Single Sign-On, VPN, various authentication protocols (OATH, SAML, OpenID, PIV, FIDO)
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across geographically dispersed functions
- Travel: Expected to be 20-40% (non-essential travel is currently limited based on regional COVID-19 safety guidelines and will resume in line with new guidelines as they evolve)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Remote
- Hours:Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary + Variable + Benefits + Stock Options
Due to job requirements of this position, this role requires candidates to be fully vaccinated. Yubico will make reasonable accommodations for candidates with a valid medical or religious reason not to be vaccinated.
Our U. S. benefits are designed for your overall well-being:
Health coverage. We’ve got you covered with top of the line health plans, including dental and vision. We pay 100% of your premium and 85% for your family.
Retirement plan. Our retirement plan includes a 401K dollar per dollar match up to 6% with a cap of $6K/year. Immediate vesting.
Wellness reimbursement. We provide you with $100 monthly reimbursement that you can use on your gym membership, a massage, or your favorite online fitness classes.
Equity in the company. We’re all in this together. We offer a stock options program so you can have a solid stake in Yubico’s success, which we think is pretty cool.
Learning and development. We encourage your professional growth and offer a yearly development stipend of $3,000 and mentorship program.
Time off. We offer a total of 15 vacation days plus 10 holidays, and 7 sick days a year.
Paid parental leave. We love welcoming new members to our YubiFamily! You will have 8 weeks paid 100% so you can take care of your new family.
Commuter Benefits. If you need to commute to the office, we offer commuter benefits.
Global events. We love spending time with our team! We host an all-team event in a new location every year where we plan for upcoming quarters, set goals, and most importantly, host fun events to encourage team building outside of the workplace.
Strong mission & company values. We’re a global team on a global mission to make the internet more secure for everyone. We believe that every person’s work matters. That you should always be nice, stay humble, and have fun, and never take yourself too seriously.
Check our LinkedIn Life page HERE for more information about the team!
Here are some Yubico awards we are proud to share!
Honorable Mention in the General Excellence category as part of Fast Company's 2021 World Changing Ideas Awards
YubiKey 5C NFC named 'Best All-Around Security' in 2021 by ZDNet
YubiKey 5Ci named 'Best Mobile Device at CES 2019' from WIRED Magazine
Yubico named 'Identity Trailblazer' of the year at Microsoft Security 20/20 event
Yubico is listed as one of the 'Largest Greater Bay Area Cybersecurity Companies' by the San Francisco Business Times
YubiKey Bio Series - FIDO Edition chosen as an honoree in the Cybersecurity & Personal Privacy category of the CES 2022 Innovation Awards
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Yubico does not accept agency resumes or referrals. Please do not send resumes or referrals to our careers staff or employees. Yubico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or referrals.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for the legitimate business interests of managing Yubico’s recruitment and hiring related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be retained in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected including the consideration for relevant future employment opportunities.
If you do not want us to reach out to you or use your information as described herein please contact us at [email protected] to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements. The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights.
More Information on Yubico
Yubico operates in the Hardware industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CO and Bellevue, WA. Yubico was founded in 2007. It has 349 total employees. To see all 20 open jobs at Yubico, click here.
Read Full Job Description