Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we're on a mission to transform receivables and deliver on the most mission critical payments across education, healthcare, travel and B2B. We've got a leading technology platform and a global payments networked that is unrivaled. What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire was founded in 2011 by a former international student, who experienced firsthand all the challenges of paying for college from another country-and made it his mission to solve them.
Today, Flywire has applied our next-gen payments platform combined with our proprietary global payments network and vertical software to expand and digitize the payment experience for over 2,250 education, healthcare, travel & B2B clients world-wide, processing more than $7B annually and covering more than 240 countries and territories globally. And, we're just getting started!
With over 600 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we're looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Sales Engineer to collaborate with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations. Flywire's Healthcare vertical serves the largest hospital networks in the US. Selling and serving these clients requires proficiency with our product and an ability to represent our company and product in front of C-suite executives and technology leaders in the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participating in sales meetings and presenting the technical aspects of the product and integration process.
- Determining the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization's sales/business development and engineering groups.
- Respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
- Coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation managers once contracts have been awarded.
Here's What We're Looking For:
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Five years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Proven ability to interact and represent technical solutions to executive level.
- Excellent soft skills. Positive, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight - for new or aspiring managers!)
Our Hiring Process:
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (it is not that bad!). Your TA Partner will walk you through the steps and be your "go-to" person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we're excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.