Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for the sharpest people, hungry to learn and develop their skills to become a first time Sales Engineer. As a key member of the Clari team, you will learn the skills to support our sales team with Clari’s prospects and customers in a pre-sales focused role. We will give you all the basic training necessary to enter the Sales Engineer profession and be successful.
Day-to-day, you’ll learn how to uncover customer pain points, build out our solution to match their needs, present the value of our industry-leading technology, and cultivating relationships with some of the brightest sales minds in the industry. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be upbeat, intelligent, well organized, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Support in working with the fastest-growing prospects and customers to understand company initiatives and map to Clari solutions to their business needs
- Support in designing and managing the product and technical strategy in the most complex deals
- Support in all aspects of custom demos and proof of concepts
- Support in developing and maintaining product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers by working closely with Product Management and Customer Success
- Collect customer product requests to help the Product Management team prioritize product development
- Manage security reviews in the sales cycle
- Partnering with other departments (Sales, Customer Success, Product Management etc.) on strategic company projects focused on scalability and growth
- Participating in marketing events and industry conferences by leading presentations, building relationships with customers, and helping marketing create content
- Experience in a technically oriented, pre-sales, customer-facing role: Sales or Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant, etc. is a plus.
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization
- Willing to learn delivering value-based presentations and demos to prospects and customers
- Ability to learn technical proficiency in installing and administering mobile, web, and desktop applications
- Unique balance of technical and sales skills, as well as pre-sales and post-sales knowledge
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description