A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
We're looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to build and execute a Sales Enablement strategy to help us convert more opportunities. You will join our rapidly growing sales and marketing team, focused on winning business across our global sales teams. You'll play a diverse set of roles, from developing sales enablement content yourself, to defining sales enablement strategy and working alongside our demand generation, sales, marketing and leadership functions.
- Develop and lead sales enablement strategy, including but not limited to sales training and coaching, developing and evaluating sales messaging, measuring the efficacy of training to deliver bottom line results.
- Create messaging to be used in customer engagement, working alongside cross-functional teams such as sales enablement, product marketing, operations, sales, business development, and public affairs.
- Build out a strategy for the best way to connect sellers with the most relevant content for each buyer engagement.
- Continuously monitor and optimize sales enablement resources based on qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Monitor and optimize sales enablement resources based on qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Deliver visibility into whether or not customers find content engaging, and deliver feedback on repeatable patterns to drive new business.
- Evaluate the content management system and deploy alternatives if need be.
What We Value
- Sales enablement experience, with demonstrated track record of crafting both strategy and content.
- Experience working with product marketing, demand generation, operations, revenue-facing roles, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas.
- Experience collaborating with sales and marketing to drive positive business outcomes (increased pipeline, increased funnel velocity, quota attainment, win rate, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working with complex technical topics, conveying them through effective communication and creative content creation.
- Ability to approach undefined problems and produce results, leveraging resourcefulness, creativity, motivation and a data-driven mindset.
- Self-motivated; with a data-driven mindset and highly driven to produce results.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.
More Information on (Unpublished/DO NOT USE) Palantir Technologies
(Unpublished/DO NOT USE) Palantir Technologies operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Denver, CO, Palo Alto, CA, Seattle, WA and New York, NY. (Unpublished/DO NOT USE) Palantir Technologies was founded in 2003. It has 28022748 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at (Unpublished/DO NOT USE) Palantir Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description