Denodo is seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. This individual will deliver and manage critical training initiatives that support the Sales team’s ability to successfully acquire new business, onboard new team members, and ensure our sales processes and methodologies are relevant and utilized across the team. The role will work closely with all parts of the Sales team and cross-functionally with Product Marketing.
Denodo is a leader in data management. The award-winning Denodo Platform is the leading data integration, management, and delivery platform using a logical approach to enable self-service BI, advanced analytics, hybrid/multi-cloud data integration, and enterprise data services. Realizing more than 400% ROI and millions of dollars in benefits, Denodo’s customers across large enterprises and mid-market companies in 30+ industries have received payback in less than 6 months.
The company and team are both growing rapidly and the industry is hot. We offer great benefits. Apply now to join our team!Job Description
- Work with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify target audiences training needs, identify instructional end goals, and develop content for sales training requests, sales tools, and resource development
- Maintain and manage enablement content working closely with our Product Marketing Manager(s)
- Work closely with Product Marketing and RVP's to ensure the messaging is relevant for sales and to ensure all material is “field ready"
- Build strong relationships with the Sales and Marketing Development teams to collaborate on developer programs and communicate developer sales funnel on regular basis
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders in sales, product, marketing and sales operations on end to end training design and build
- Develop and produce sales playbooks, white paper, customer case studies translating go to market strategies and messaging into actionable training and tools
- Develop sales playbooks that support the sales process, evaluate and update existing playbooks to ensure they reflect any product, content or process changes
- Ongoing management of recurring enablement communications (Win Wires, Newsletters) and collateral repositories (Internal Wiki, CMS, LMS, etc.). Maintain course content relevance with updates from Product Marketing
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product, and create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, job-aids, games etc.)
- Ensure that e-Learning content developed for sales enablement is packaged and delivered in our LMS systems for dissemination to the sales organization
- Over 5 years of experience in Sales Enablement and Graphic Design activities including training, developing tools and resources, course development, and creating compelling visual designs
- Proven experience working with high performing teams across multiple geographies and functions
- Must have strong verbal, written, design, and interpersonal skills in order to lead, manage and conduct project activities with a variety of management levels and disciplines
- Excellent project management skills – training, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-driven and able to complete tasks with minimal direction
- 5+ years of experience in sales or marketing
- Experience delivering presentations and/or training
- Experience/background in the tech space
- Experience developing sales enablement training, tools and resources
- Experience with learning management systems and rapid eLearning development software (eg. Articulate, Ispring, Highspot)
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.