Sales Enablement Practice Leader – Products, Pre-Sales & Partnerships at Talend
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:57 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
SALES ENABLEMENT PRACTICE LEADER – PRODUCTS & PARTNERSHIPS
Talend is growing quickly, and so are our global Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams! We are on a path to transform our entire selling motion from leading with product to leading with value.
In this newly created role, we are seeking a dynamic enablement professional to lead our efforts to: i) enable our Pre-Sales teams to consult on solution and technical concepts in customer-friendly value-based terms ii) build out our Partner learning programs and iii) drive ALL sellers’ confidence and ability to talk to the full value of our product portfolio by embracing our Talend value story across personas and use cases.
Things you love: helping sales and clients succeed, making the complex or technical simple and benefit-focused, helping clients rethink their problem and understand root cause, introducing new ways of thinking about business problems, developing pitches and related materials, sales training and coaching.
Here's what you’ll be working on:
· Creating Pre-Sales onboarding materials, training modules, and learning paths
· Creating and delivering live and on-demand training on products including value stories, features and capabilities, technical concepts
· Partnering with Product Marketing to create product pitch decks, white board sessions, talking points and other materials to enable Sales; streamline and clarify product launch enablement program/cadence
· Assessing current Talend best practices and gaps in value selling; making recommendations to improve value selling skills, knowledge, tools, and processes for Pre-Sales and Sales
· Building out the VAR/SI enablement program 2.0 and better arming direct sellers on the value – and how to work effectively with – partners
· Ensuring we are using common language, framework and approaches across Sales Enablement and our Technical Enablement teams
· Taking on other Sales enablement initiatives as appropriate and being a passionate contributor in building Talend’s enablement best practices including skills, knowledge, tools, and processes
We’re excited about you because you have:
· 7+ years’ experience in pre-sales/sales/sales enablement/product or partner marketing with some responsibility for enabling on B2B software and/or data products
· Superior communication skills including writing, creating effective presentations, and presenting to a group; advanced PowerPoint skills and excellent storytelling ability; basic learning design skills (advanced a plus)
· Ability to uncover and report on metrics and trends to an executive audience
· Experience creating learning paths and designing enablement programs
· Demonstrated strategic thinking with strong business acumen; trusted partner to executives and leaders who can participate in business discussions and uncover cause and effect to build storylines
· Understanding of B2B data and analytics products including feature/function and value proposition as well as knowledge of technical concepts
· Expertise/knowledge in sales tools, sales methodologies or other related sales enablement skills
· Experience enabling business development or partner channel a plus
· Willingness to travel up to 25% of time post-pandemic
Grow your career with a rising star:
· 2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies to Work For by Glassdoor
· CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
· 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
· 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
· Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
· Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
· Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
· Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description