Sales Enablement Manager at Recurly (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:06 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 28, 2022
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card transactions and has enabled customers to recover $450 million + in Revenue.
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused private equity firm with over $9 billion in capital commitments. The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and resources to make continued investments in technology and platform innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Recurly is hiring remotely across the US depending on role and experience.
We are looking for an ambitious, results-oriented, and strongly collaborative leader to own and build out our revenue enablement efforts at Recurly. You will have the opportunity to redefine our revenue enablement function, launch training initiatives and process improvements to drive revenue outcomes. Your scope ranges from streamlining GTM onboarding and ramp, to training and coaching, to producing and distributing the learning materials, content and resources to support Recurly initiatives.
- Create, develop and deploy Recurly Academy, which includes enablement strategies, programs, and content to ensure all GTM team members are experts on conducting properly discover to position Recurly
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design and execute Recurly’s annual kick-off meetings and other enablement events as needed throughout the year
- Learning is a verb. Help to streamline Recurly’s GTM onboarding process and foster a culture of learning to ensure that all new hires have access to tools, knowledge, and resources necessary to succeed and thrive in their roles at Recurly
- Be strategic but also hands-on with the execution of programs, blend together a foundation of foundational sales training while keeping our Revenue teams on market, product, and competitive updates
- Leverage data to assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employees’ skills and KPIs
- Use data and qualitative feedback to uncover the needs of the GTM team to ensure successful training programs
- Partner with marketing to develop win/loss analysis process to determine qualitative success and execution in-field
- Partner with our Product Marketing team to ensure the field has the product content they need at each stage of the sales process, including buyer personas, messaging, positioning, differentiation, demos, and pitch materials
- Ensure training & enablement empowers the GTM team to create a great (and seamless) customer-first experience
- Evaluate & implement enablement and LMS technology
- 6-10 years of experience leading enterprise-wide business programs
- Experience supporting a global sales team (preferred)
- 4-6 years experience working in enablement ideally within a mature sales organization
- Experience managing new hire onboarding programs for sales and success teams
- Experience with using and implementing enablement and LMS software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with Workramp and Seismic a plus
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account (HSA) with company contribution & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
Optional remote or in office work
401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
Flex Time Off
Monthly internet stipend
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
More Information on Recurly
Recurly operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Recurly was founded in 2009. It has 270 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 12 open jobs at Recurly, click here.
Read Full Job Description