RollWorks is searching for a Sales Enablement Manager who is passionate about coaching, training, and crafting programs that accelerate the growth of our new hires and drive the overall effectiveness and efficiency of our sales teams. This role reports to the Director, Sales Enablement.
In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with our sales teams, Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Product to deliver a best in class learning experience for our sellers. You will need to be comfortable driving cross-functional alignment and strategy. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you will need to be an extraordinary communicator and an expert multitasker. Our ideal candidate has a hands-on approach while simultaneously executing and thinking strategically as we are growing quickly. We are looking for a self starter with the ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Coordinate, prioritize, and prepare training plans for all training requests
- Own New Hire Onboarding program for all customer facing roles while working with Sales & Customer Success Leadership to continue to measure success
- Collaborate with Sales & Customer Success Leadership to manage, and evolve current playbooks
- Own and create a monthly newsletter for all customer facing teams with curated content on product/partner updates, new sales-ready assets, marketing events, etc.
- Identify knowledge and skill gaps across the Sales and Customer Success teams and roll out programs to help increase productivity and overall effectiveness
- Manage the sales enablement platform (Showpad) and ensure all information is current, relevant and accessible
- Orchestrate and assist in all kick-off events
- 1-3 years of sales enablement, or L&D experience. Previous B2B SaaS sales experience a major plus
- Hands-on experience with Sales tools ( e.g. Salesforce, Chorus, Outreach, Showpad) as a user or administrator
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Ability to take strategic concepts and turn into actionable programs
- Proven ability to design and deliver effective content and programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as a presenter; you need to be compelling, engaging and captivating
- Exceptional Project Management skills that include working cross-functionally
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field or equivalent 1-3 years relevant experience"
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back