Sales Enablement Manager – Wix Answers at Wix
The Wix Answers team. Wix Answers is a customer support platform developed and built in-house to support our over 200 million Wix users. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs and enterprise companies that want to create better customer experiences for their brands.
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to develop, own and execute the training and enablement programs of Wix Answers’ rapidly growing customer-facing teams.
A sales enablement and training professional with 3-5 years of experience working directly with a sales team at a leading B2B software company. You understand B2B SaaS sales and you know what it takes to drive effectiveness, productivity, and adoption across the go-to-market (GTM) teams. You have what it takes to help our sellers become better sellers.
As a master communicator (verbal and written), you have the ability to make training fun and engaging and collateralize our content in digestible, easy-to-understand formats internally and externally. You collaborate well with others while also being able to lead projects from start to finish. You know how to build relationships and trust and gather resources to complete deliverables quickly and efficiently.
You’re excited by startup culture and you thrive in fast paced, quickly growing environments. You’re organized and you can quickly pivot with changing priorities, and you always welcome challenges.
Bonus points if you have experience in the CX space and/or previous selling experience.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will:
- Lead and build the enablement strategy for the global customer facing teams including BDR, AE, Sales Engineering, CSM
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales leadership, Product Marketing, RevOps to increase productivity for all revenue-generating teams
- Own the onboard training program for all customer-facing new hires and reduce sales ramping time
- Provide ongoing development and continuous training program for all sellers to ensure consistency, competency, and confidence in communicating Wix Answers’ values to prospects and customers
- Partner with Sales leadership on career development paths for our top performers
- Maintain and own sales collateral including sales playbook, product 1 pagers, competitor battlecards, buyer personas
- Lead the optimization of cadences in our outbound efforts, analyze engagement rates, maintain email templates and snippets
- Ensure our reps have the tools to execute complex enterprise sales cycles
- Partake in planning for annual SKO and quarterly book clubs
- Seek continuous feedback and implement best in class tools keeping rep experience top of mind
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed