- You will be the strategic enablement partner for a team (Mid-Market, Enterprise, Sales Development or Channel) of roughly 75-100 individuals, working directly with key stakeholders to organize onboarding, continuous training, tools stack management, and content.
- Assist with identifying needs in the sales organization and creating training content to improve results, fill gaps, and enhance product knowledge.
- Become a product matter expert in order to deliver high quality training and content.
- Partnering cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and other internal teams to continue to innovate and improve the Enablement experience and process
- Own the onboarding calendar end-to-end for your team, ensuring that reps know when and where to go and session leaders are aware of content changes to facilitate a world class experience for all new hires.
- Be an organized communicator that can assist in managing sales onboarding, SKO, QBRs, and ongoing training calendars: ensuring that stakeholders are informed of changes in both sales and tools processes.
- Help manage and support tools and resources to ensure that sales productivity is continuing to improve (creating reports, answering rep questions, sourcing of branded swag, etc.)
- Maintain updated knowledge within our internal Sales Hub, whilst helping to track which resources are most-used.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in Sales Enablement, Training or broader Sales roles
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Great communication skills and able to command the room
- Primarily a self-starter, but you aren’t afraid to ask for direction
- A knack for outlining processes in the simplest way possible
- Role is onsite in San Mateo, California
- Bachelors or masters degree from a top school preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits