Sales Enablement Lead at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:32 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 13, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
Verkada is building a world-class Sales organization and we need to build the supporting cast to drive a seamless onboarding experience, ensure team readiness, and increase overall productivity. We run Sales Enablement differently at Verkada and give our team members autonomy and ownership to innovate and adapt to drive success. As a Sales Enablement Lead, you’ll partner with Sales leadership to drive the end to end ownership and execution of both onboarding and enablement. You will have the opportunity to work hands-on with partners and subject matter experts that span across Verkada, gaining exposure from leaders in every department. To be successful in this role, you’ll need a passion for the art and science of sales and a solid understanding of how to operate in a sales support function.
- You will be the strategic enablement partner for a team (Mid-Market, Enterprise, Sales Development or Channel) of roughly 75-100 individuals, working directly with key stakeholders to organize onboarding, continuous training, tools stack management, and content.
- Assist with identifying needs in the sales organization and creating training content to improve results, fill gaps, and enhance product knowledge.
- Become a product matter expert in order to deliver high quality training and content.
- Partnering cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and other internal teams to continue to innovate and improve the Enablement experience and process
- Own the onboarding calendar end-to-end for your team, ensuring that reps know when and where to go and session leaders are aware of content changes to facilitate a world class experience for all new hires.
- Be an organized communicator that can assist in managing sales onboarding, SKO, QBRs, and ongoing training calendars: ensuring that stakeholders are informed of changes in both sales and tools processes.
- Help manage and support tools and resources to ensure that sales productivity is continuing to improve (creating reports, answering rep questions, sourcing of branded swag, etc.)
- Maintain updated knowledge within our internal Sales Hub, whilst helping to track which resources are most-used.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in Sales Enablement, Training or broader Sales roles
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Great communication skills and able to command the room
- Primarily a self-starter, but you aren’t afraid to ask for direction
- A knack for outlining processes in the simplest way possible
- Role is onsite in San Mateo, California
- Bachelors degree required
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description