Sales Enablement Lead at Kiavi (Remote)
Kiavi, formerly known as LendingHome, is one of the largest lenders to real estate investors in the United States. With Kiavi’s technology platform and innovative financing solutions, real estate investors are empowered to make informed decisions, close deals faster, and realize the full potential of their real estate investment strategies.
Founded in 2013, Kiavi is committed to helping customers revitalize approximately $25 trillion worth of aged U.S. housing stock and provide move-in ready homes and rental housing for millions of Americans across the country. We have funded $10.7billion dollars worth of loans across about 46,000+ projects, becoming one of the nation's largest bridge loan lenders.
Combining our technology and industry expertise, Kiavi has grown to a team of over 500 and has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and many more.
- Loans Funded: $10.7+ billion in loans funded
- Homes financed: 46,000+ projects funded for our customers across the country. 95% of projects have successful exits
- Geography: 29 states + D.C. where we lend to real estate investors so they can revitalize neighborhoods
- Employees: Over 500 employees
This position can be based remotely in our any of our approved hiring regions. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country and build diverse teams, while allowing our colleagues to work from the location that works best for them. For those who prefer to work in-office, we have locations in San Francisco and Pittsburgh. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates to drive creativity and innovation.
This role is a perfect fit if you are by nature a learner, and excited to uplift and grow Sales. As our Sales Enablement Lead you balance your time between creating and delivering training, program management responsibilities, and strategic planning. Your role manages projects through needs assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation, while building strong internal customer relationships. We are a passionate and motivated team of Sales Operations analysts, and work cross functionally with stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Product, Mortgage Operations, Business Operations, and more. We are a team of results-oriented analytical thinkers whose ultimate goal is to make Sales and Kiavi more effective and efficient.
- Lead meetings and information gathering sessions with Sales to partner and help understand areas of opportunities for the Sales team, including reps, managers and senior leadership
- Create, deliver, and maintain scalable training and enablement programs, which could include live sessions, online/on-demand tutorials and certifications training guides, role playbooks and so forth by creating a ramp strategy from onboarding to hitting quota
- Optimize and improve existing materials and lessons (currently housed primarily in Lessonly) to drive learning and adoption based on an assessment of Sales needs
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across your programs and initiatives such as attendance, satisfaction, content knowledge, and comprehension
- Report regularly on the performance of the program and communicate business impact
- Gather feedback and provide recommendations as the cross functional link across multiple teams including but not limited to: Sales Leadership, Product, Marketing, and other teams
- Create clear project plans using a project management tool, and maintain strong communication with stakeholders as you move projects forward
- Ad hoc projects to support the sales ops team, when workload permit
- Bachelor’s degree and Five (5) years professional experience in Training and Enablement or Master’s and Three (3) years relevant professional experience
- Experience creating project plans in Jira or similar software
- Knowledge of sales tools, processes, and best practices
- Knowledge of training best practices and experience delivering training through a variety of methods
- Ability to collaborate and lead cross functional work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with G-suite products or similar
- Ability to work independently and be accountable to deadlines
- Experience as a Sales or Account Management rep
- Knowledge/previous experience with Salesforce
Benefits and Perks
- Product Ownership: All employees think like an owner because all employees own equity in the company and play a critical role in making our business great.
- Health Insurance: Our medical, dental, and vision plans are completely free for employee-only coverage, and the company pays 80% of the total premium for dependents.
- Whole-Person Wellness: Anyone can schedule no-cost unlimited virtual therapy sessions, use a monthly subsidy for fitness facilities, and access reimbursements for fertility services.
- Carrot: The leading global fertility benefits provider, built to support employees through their lifelong fertility healthcare journey.
- Retirement Savings. Employees who participate in our “no fee” 401(k) receive an immediately-vested employer match on 100% of contributions up to 3% of compensation.
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, do better for our customers and each other, and support your career journey.
- Flexible Time Off: With no cap on the number of days of PTO each year, employees are encouraged to enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle with work, travel, and family.
- Paid Leaves: You’re immediately eligible for up to 12 weeks of paid leave each year to bond with a new child (mothers & fathers) and up to 8 weeks for medical or caregiver leave so you come back ready to deliver high-impact results.
- Remote-First: We win together while still being fully remote, and each employee receives a stipend for their home office setup and a monthly allowance to help with the cost of internet/phone.
Kiavi in the News:
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019 and Real Estate on a Threshold of a “Moneyball” Moment
- HousingWire: 2019 HW Tech100 Winner: LendingHome
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49