Sales Enablement Associate at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who You Are:
You are a forward thinker, strategic planner, adaptable, flexible, committed to improving the field effectiveness of a hyper growth SaaS company and have a passion for sales teams development.
As our Sales Enablement Associate, you will be a critical connector supporting our sales organizations providing the resources, content, ongoing readiness and enablement to help them achieve their objectives and targets. You have the ability to think globally and will be supporting Dataminr’s customer-facing teams in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Partner with Sales Enablement leads to support their business objectives, priorities and programs
- As the point of contact for Sales Enablement Communications, own the creation and publication of the team Newsletters, manage the Enablement Event Calendar, coordinate enablement activities, including workshops, onboarding, webinars, enablements reports and business impact metrics
- Flex your creative muscle to assist in the design, content creation and management of training materials and certifications
- Help to orchestrate and coordinate new hire onboarding set up and ongoing readiness assignments for all lines of business
- Create and document guides, processes and project plans for the Sales Enablement team
- As one of our Content Management Platform administrators, consult with multiple business stakeholders and execute on the Knowledge Management Strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, the People team and others to support the on time delivery of the Quarterly and Annual Enablement Plans
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement, learning & development and/or project management, within a SaaS or tech company preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, a proactive mindset, and operate with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate cross functionally with internal teams
- Knowledgeable of Sales Productivity tools: Salesforce, Clari, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft or similar; Sales Methodologies (Miller Heiman, Challenger, etc.) and Project Management (Asana)
- Proficient in LMS (WorkRamp or similar), Content Management (Highspot) and authoring tools (Adobe Creative Suite or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.