WorkStep is the leading software provider of workforce retention and hiring solutions for the supply chain industry. We're a Series B startup (backed by leading investors) who is disrupting the industry and changing the way companies have traditionally hired and retained their frontline supply chain workers.
Our mission is simple: to make the supply chain a better place to work. How? By helping companies within e-commerce, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics make better-fit hires and improve their frontline workforce satisfaction and retention.
The WorkStep sales team is growing fast, and we're looking for a Sales Director to lead our new business sales team for WorkStep's HIRE product. This person will own the quarterly and annual revenue targets and lead a remote team of Account Executives selling into Enterprise and Mid Market Accounts. The role will report directly to the CRO and will require strong collaboration with Customer Success, Account Management, and Revenue Enablement.
As the Sales Director, you will:
- Own and hit/exceed quarterly and annual new business sales targets for WorkStep's HIRE product
- Lead a remote team of Account Executives focused primarily on outbound sales to Enterprise Accounts in a land and expand model
- Recruit and onboard new team members
- Conduct 1:1's and weekly meetings to maintain high employee engagement, accountability, productivity, and performance
- Team motivation, coaching, and career development
- Maintain the Sales Playbook (HIRE AEs) and supporting content to ensure all information is organized, current, and easily accessible
- Ownership of current sales tech stack adoption and how the tools can be optimized individually and together to improve performance and simplify process with best practices
- Collaborate with revenue operations and marketing to ensure data and process captured and adopted accurately for tracking, compliance, and reporting
- Ensure AEs are supported with tools, campaigns and campaign lists
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of experience managing high-performance SaaS sales teams that deliver consistent overachievement
- Experience selling into Enterprise Accounts (> 5,000 employees) and navigating procurement and legal negotiations
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, ZoomInfo and Outreach (or equivalent) and other sales tools
- Excellent communication (written/verbal/numeric) and facilitation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast moving environment - previous startup experience preferred
- Great, positive attitude, customer focused, high energy and strong work ethic
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Experience selling in the HR Tech industry
- Experience working with (or in) our primary industries: warehousing, trucking, manufacturing and production
- Training in Sales Methodology such as Sandler or ProActive Selling
- Remote working environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Quarterly team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace, wellness, and L&D stipends
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
If you're a collaborator who likes a challenge, who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves, and wants to join a fast growing company at an early stage, we want to hear from you!
WorkStep is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.