Sales - Director of Sales at Tray.io
We are building the sales leadership team that democratizes automation.
We are adding an exceptional, top performing sales leader to provide strategy, mentorship, and guidance to a team of Managers and Account Executives who are responsible for driving new business. This is a second line leadership role, managing managers.
- Have 5+ years of sales responsibility and 3+ years of sales leadership experience managing managers
- Are strategic enough to build a team, but tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quotas
- Are proficient in modern sales processes/methodologies
- Can hire, train, and lead top-tier Account Executives
- Work cross functionally with different departments
- Passionate about the SaaS Ecosystem and excited about the potential of automation
- Possess strong analytical skill with deep understanding of forecasting & managing through data
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, develop and enable a team of high performing Account Executives
- Coach and develop front line managers
- Oversee and ensure successful execution of high volume and high velocity sales cycles
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed targets through coaching and mentorship
Monitor sales performance: activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing to maximize revenue growth
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goal
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Do you want to be part of our future?