Sales Director - Multiple U.S. Locations - East, West and Central Areas at Uniphore (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:40 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 10, 2022
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
Uniphore, is a leader in the Conversation AI space and is participating in the explosive growth of this market segment which is predicted to grow from $4.2B to $15B by 2024. Come join the team as Enterprise customers are looking to leverage Conversational AI in Customer Service. Amazing opportunity to make your mark and be part of a great organization that is transforming this marketplace. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant, and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
- Have an extensive knowledge about the Contact Center business, especially as it relates to infrastructure and process
- 10+ years sales experience and 5+ experience selling to the C-Suite at the Enterprise level
- Manage a territory and eventually, a team of AEs, SEs and SDRs
- Prospect, uncover and obtain new business opportunities (be a hunter)
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining product to customers and prospective customers
- Manage the documentation, pricing and execution of deliveries to the sales team
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Understand client business problems and provide the best solution
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, customer documents as well consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel
- Analyze cost-benefit ratios and prepare ROI
- Support the marketing team by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Provide training and support material for the sales team
- Maintain professional, product and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Solid technical background
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 34 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description