Sales Director - Healthcare at LiveRamp (Remote)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Sales Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences is LiveRamp’s main point of contact with our clients and prospects. The Sales Director act as CEO’s of their named accounts and are responsible for all LiveRamp revenue and opportunity as it relates to those accounts and responsible for revenue for Liveramp. The Sales Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences advocates for both our customers and LiveRamp by being able to clearly relay LiveRamp capabilities and marshall LiveRamp resources to fulfill clients needs and solve client problems with LiveRamp solutions.
The Sales Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences position is an individual contributor role with an assigned quota for new business, upsell, and renewal opportunities.
Focus on selling Net New Logos to LiveRamp
You will have a list of named accounts which they are responsible for researching, prospecting, relationship development, orchestrating discovery, assessing LiveRamp product/client fit, formulating LiveRamp deal, negotiating, and closing. All of this is done alongside internal LiveRamp resources (Product, Marketing, Deal Desk, SDR, Executives, etc.) that are requested and well utilized by the Commercial Lead.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Enterprise selling experience in a quota carrying role, specifically in the Healthcare and Life Sciences Vertical
- Knowledgeable about the Health landscape, including the unique regulatory regimes (e.g. HIPAA) governing the use of Healthcare data and the challenges and opportunities for Healthcare and Pharma companies across activation and measurement.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets within a specified region or list of named accounts.
- Consistently generate pipeline to ensure healthy quarterly pipeline coverage.
- Generate pipeline to ensure healthy quarterly pipeline coverage.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Own the entire sales cycle from generation to closure.
- Develop and execute on strategic territory business plan.
- Maintain accurate and current account and opportunity forecasting within internal sales tools.
- Generate leads from trade shows and regional networking events.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- Validated track record of exceeding expectations value selling a suite of solutions.
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience selling digital marketing, business intelligence, analytics or data platform solutions.
- Track record of success with large complex commercial and legal facilitations, working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment.
- Excellent professional presence and business acumen.
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CMO, CDO, CIO is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of at least one aspect of marketing ecosystem (1:1 Marketing, AdTech, TV, Measurement/Attribution, Analytics, Digital).
- Be super independent and self sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- A willingness to travel.