Sensor Tower is looking for a Sales Director to work remotely from Chicago. You will be an integral part of the sales team, selling two exciting/unique data sets through Pathmatics and Sensor Tower: digital + mobile. You will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business sales through assigned accounts. Working primarily with top brands across multiple verticals, you will drive the success of Sensor Tower & Pathmatics value proposition and bring industry-leading advertising intelligence technology to market. You will own the entire sales cycle, responsible for qualifying, prospecting, pitching, scoping, and closing new customers using a solution-based sales approach. A tenacious hunter with a strong comprehension of online advertising, you can clearly and successfully understand a client’s business, challenges, and needs, and translate those learnings into a successful SaaS license.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Sell SaaS-style platform licenses and customized solutions
- Build an intimate understanding of Pathmatics’ data and platform, and how it meets a brands’ needs
- Build strategic relationships with all levels of decision-makers
- Prospect potential clients, perform presentations, build proposals, and close new deals
- Track and manage all sales pipeline, opportunity, and account activities in Salesforce
- Work with internal Account Management, Customer Success, Finance, Product, and other stakeholders to exceed client expectations and grow ARR
- 5+ years sales experience selling to brands
- Direct Market Research and/or SaaS experience is a plus
- Selling into brands within the CPG, QSR, Financial Services, Entertainment, Auto, Pharma, and/or Travel verticals
- Senior brand contacts with a solid reputation among these contacts
- Experience selling not only software but full data solutions through API or a data feed
- Consistently meet and exceed sales quotas
- Keen understanding of how to use data, analytics, and insights to tell a story
- Strong preparation, attention to detail, and ability to execute exceptional work
- Passionate, hunter mentality, tenacious, and ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
- Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
- Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
- Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.