Sales Development/SDR Enablement Specialist at Planet (Remote)
Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Global Sales Development Enablement Specialist to help scale a global, world class team by supporting SDR program development and owning cross-functional initiatives. This key role will work closely with the Global Director of Sales Development, Marketing and Sales Operations, along with the global SDR management team. You might be a great fit for this role if you are a great program manager, content creator, and sales trainer. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and collaboration skills. The ideal candidate will have proven experience as an SDR, an SDR leader, or a Sales Enablement professional working with mid-market/enterprise accounts and/or Public Sector accounts (federal, local government, education).
Impact You’ll Own:
- Collaborate with leadership to build a global SDR program, from onboarding to enablement
- Own management of onboarding schedule and logistics for all SDRs
- Build documentation and learning paths for new hire and current SDRs in SkillJar
- Draft playbooks and training materials for the global SDR team
- Attend weekly operational meetings and provide updates to Global Director
- Utilize data and feedback to continue to improve and develop programs to ensure all stakeholders are enabled and aligned
- Manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail and task management skills
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in sales development, sales enablement, or business operations
- 2+ years as a Sales Development professional and/or leader
- Build and maintain reports on individual and team performance for quota and OKRs as well as identify new leading indicators for growth
- Monitor pipeline coverage and territory alignment within CRM and maintain reporting on global coverage of the Sales Development and Sales Team
- Draft business and project requirements for Sales Operations and Corp Eng teams to execute enhancements for the Sales Development team tech stack
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Sales Development a strong plus with prior experience as an SDR for at least 1 year
- Cross-functional experience working with sales, marketing, sales operations and customer success
- Change management experience with a history of successful program adoption
- Translate data into meaningful insights to help drive business outcomes and track OKR progression
- Understanding of MEDDPICC and Command of the Message methodologies with the ability to create enablement and playbooks for the SDR team
- Knowledge of Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Groove and SkillJar
- Salesforce, Marketo admin certification a plus
Benefits While Working at Planet:
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Wellness program and onsite massages in specific offices
- Flexible Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Off-sites and happy hours (virtual for now)
- Volunteering benefits via 1% Pledge
Some Press About Us:
Our CEO, Will Marshall featured on TED and featured in a Planet Blog
“Planet: Bringing Space Back Down to Earth”
Tiny, privately owned satellites are changing how we view the Earth features in NBC News
“Planet And Rocket Lab Create Mission Patch To Honor Women In Aerospace” —Planet Blog
Why we care so much about Belonging.
We’re dedicated to helping the whole Planet, and to do that we must strive to represent all of it within each of our offices and on all of our teams. That’s why Planet is guided by an ultimate north star of Belonging, dreaming big as we approach our ongoing work with diversity, equity and inclusion. If this job intrigues you, but you’re thinking you might not have all the qualifications, please... do apply! At Planet, we are looking for well-rounded people from around the world who can contribute to more ways than just what is listed in this job description. We don’t just fill positions, we aspire to fulfill people’s careers, most excited about folks who are motivated by our underlying humanitarian efforts. We are a few orbits around the sun before we get to where we want to be, so we hope you’re excited to come along for the ride.
Planet is committed to building a community where everyone belongs and we invite people from all backgrounds to apply. Planet is an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Planet is an inclusive community and we know that everyone has their own needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the interview process, please call Planet's front office at 669-214-9404 or contact your recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential and we will be happy to assist you.
Compensation (only applicable for Colorado applicants):
The base pay range targeted for this position in Colorado is: $60,300 - $122,000. This role is eligible for bonus, commission and equity.
The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, including experience, location, and other business considerations.
Planet is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not able to work from a state where Planet is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.#LI-REMOTE#LI-AP1