We've all had a recruiting experience that stands out, either because it was magical or 'oh so horrible.'
The technology that recruiting teams use to find, connect with, and advance talent often shapes a candidate's experience. Yello's software enables employers to recruit effectively and efficiently. If it excites you to be a part of a team that helps some of the world's largest brands connect with their future employees, then come grow your career with Yello.
Founded in 2008, Yello is a venture-backed talent acquisition software company that empowers Fortune 500 and fast-growing enterprise companies to find the best talent for their organizations - and helps people early in their careers find their dream job.
In July 2021 Yello merged with WayUp, the leading Diversity & Inclusion platform that ensures employers achieve their D&I goals by helping them virtually recruit qualified, diverse early-career candidates. Since 2014, WayUp has worked with employers of all sizes-from Fortune 500s like Clorox and Citi to nonprofits and startups. With over 6M users (71% of whom self-identify as underrepresented minorities), WayUp is known as the go-to platform used by early-career professionals to get hired.
About The Role
The Sales Development Representative is a foundational sales role for Yello. This position is responsible for generating new business opportunities by prospecting into a targeted list of accounts, as well as qualifying inbound leads for the enterprise sales team.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Sales prospecting which includes cold calling, emailing and leveraging social media to connect with mid-market through enterprise size companies
- Manage all prospecting data and activity through Salesforce and master full suite of sales enablement technology
- Identify new sales opportunities through lead generation, research and data gathering
- Convey the full scope of Yello's products and services to prospects
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives, B2B Marketing & entire Sales org
- Qualify inbound leads and create opportunities for the sales team
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing leadership on product marketing and messaging
- Exceed weekly activity metrics and net new created opportunity goals
- Participate in weekly meetings with the SDR Team and entire Sales org
What We're Looking For
- 1 - 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of personal accountability
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and research skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Ability to gather and use data to make business decisions
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Desire to work collaboratively on a team
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skill
- We are open to remote candidates based in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TN, TX, VA, and WI
- Employees who work from the Chicago office are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status
- You must be authorized to work in the United States. Yello is not offering visa sponsorship for this role
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time