Sales Development Representative at EAC Product Development Solutions (Minneapolis, MN)
Founded in 1996, EAC Product Development Solutions (EAC) is a complete source for your product development needs. We provide the full suite of ANSYS and PTC product development software, and offer consulting, training, hardware, implementation and engineering services to support every phase of the product development process. From art to part and everything in between, EAC is ready to offer our brightest ideas to ensure you enjoy the best solutions in the industry.Job Description
At EAC we strive to provide the world’s best product development technology and services to our customers by building long-term relationships that provide continuously increasing value. We’re looking for someone that is assertive, motivated, self-disciplined, engaging and business savvy. The role of this position is to support the Sales department through lead generation. This includes qualification of all inbound leads and targeting accounts utilizing outbound tactics to drive qualified opportunities for sales. SDRs will leverage internal technology to research accounts and contacts, deploy 1:1 communication to prospects, and qualify prospects at accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Proactively call into accounts by utilizing and maintain our corporate CRM database
- Partner with Sales Leaders and Territory Sales Reps to develop a given territory and call on targeted account lists, build relationship with key decision makers within target accounts to identify project and business needs.
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate EAC’s value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate EAC offerings
- Transfer qualified leads to the appropriate Account Manager / Associate Account Manager for further development and closure
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sales team through clear communication and follow-up
- Maintain up-to-date and extensive knowledge of all EAC product and service offerings
- Achieve monthly pipeline and KPI goals set by sales management
- Actively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for securing new accounts
- Partner with Account Managers / Associate Account Managers to prioritize accounts to target and prospecting efforts
- Understand prospect needs and requirements
- Establish and build rapport with all levels of decision makers
- Remain knowledgeable on product and industry trends and updates
- Track and maintain all data within CRM system
- Utilize auto dialing system to achieve activity metrics
Education and Experience
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- 1-3 Years of sales, phone-based lead generation, marketing or business experience preferred
- College Degree Preferred
- Technical Aptitude Desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge, skills and abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with the position.
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have high energy
- Self-starter, results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively influence others
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to process information gathered quickly and effectively to overcome objections.
The EAC work Environment is reflective of our Five Tenets. Our employee base is chosen and developed in accordance with our Core Values.
- Be the best
- Do it right
- Work smart
- Be profitable
- Have fun
EAC Core Values:
- Driven to win
- Accountability to team/Responsibility for action
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Flexible Savings Account and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- 401(k) Traditional and Roth
- Basic Life and AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- This is a remote position anywhere in the USA.