Sales Development Representative at Groove (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:35 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and delivers revenue intelligence. Over 70,000 people use Groove at companies including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Learn more: https://groove.co.
About the Role
Do you embrace opportunities to use your strong drive and determination to deliver high impact results? At Groove, you will find a culture that rewards your entrepreneurial spirit and allows you an unparalleled level of ownership in your day-to-day process. You will be a part of something truly groundbreaking as sales organizations evolve into innovative profit centers driven by automation, customer insights and process analytics.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for uncovering demand for Groove in the most innovative companies in the world, and our Sales Development Representatives provide their first introduction. You will be expected to deliver a compelling value proposition for Groove at each company balancing the needs of their business and the norms of their industry.
- Research industries to understand current trends and unique challenges, and lead strategic outreach into high-value companies in that industry to drive interest for Groove.
- Design compelling messaging based on a thorough understanding of Groove’s features and benefits, and a diverse knowledge of each company’s unique attributes.
- Execute a consistent sales process while gathering data on where you’re having success in order to drive iterative improvements that will lead to a high level of performance.
- Serve as a thought leader on the sales acceleration space, delivering unique insights to customers and challenging their previously held notions when necessary.
- Collaborate frequently with your team and the broader company to share success stories, product and sales challenges, and impactful product enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record.
Additional Experience (Nice to Have):
- 1-3 years SDR experience preferred. Tech, SaaS, Salesforce or sales engagement experience a plus.
- Strategic Thinking - Analyzes and incorporates data points across many sources in order to identify areas of opportunity and areas for development.
- Collaboration - Works with peers and executives across departments to arrive at outcomes that align individual goal attainment and company’s overall success.
- Communication - Delivers convincing pitches while effectively handling objections that arise, tailors content/style to each customer, and writes persuasive and thoughtful email content.
- Ownership - Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Workflow Management - Sets clear, realistic objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into component tasks that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe.
Benefits and Perks
Medical/dental/vision insurance, with employee premiums covered at 99%!
Company-paid life Insurance
Remote office set up options and locations in San Francisco, San Diego and Seattle
10 Paid holidays
Professional development stipend
Company-wide team-building retreats & virtual events
Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more, and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
Read Full Job Description