Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing Sales team.
As a Tapcart SDR, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new business opportunities that will make a critical contribution to the overall growth of the business.
This is an opportunity to work with the top e-commerce companies and forefront of mobile technology, plus ample opportunity to grow within the organization.
What we're looking for
- 1-2+ years of experience in a sales or business development role
- A natural people-person: positive mindset, high energy, outgoing personality
- Polished and professional written/verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy with an ability to comprehend and explain technology with ease
- Self-motivation individual with problem-solver mentality
- Results-driven with passion for achievement and competition
- Coachable and ready to take your sales skills to the next level
- Prospect new business opportunities in the ecommerce space
- Identify key decision makers to engage in lead discussions
- Qualify inbound opportunities based on business needs and platform fit
- Follow-up with leads and maintain efficient engagement processes
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for 50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for 10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews?page=4
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.