Sales Development Representative (Remote) at Gentem Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:42 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Gentem is building the infrastructure to power the future of health services reimbursements. Complexity, friction and waste are the main features of healthcare transactions. Our mission is to simplify, accelerate, and increase reimbursements so private medical practices never worry about revenue again and can focus on patients. We aim to help revive private medical practices and help providers remain independent.
Gentem leverages cutting-edge technology in machine learning, automation and fintech to disrupt a stagnant industry and accomplish our mission.
Our team comes from global healthcare and tech leaders such as Stanford, Facebook, Amazon, and JP Morgan. We are seeking driven and passionate people to join us in the mission to transform the healthcare industry.
We’re in the early stages of building a high-velocity sales team and are looking for our first class of SDRs to help us build a repeatable sales process. You’ll work closely with the Head of Sales and our Leadership Team to perform strategic outreach, A/B test value propositions, and fill the top of the funnel.
As an SDR, you'll play a key role in generating new business opportunities for the company and be a part of building a world-class sales development organization for a high growth startup.
As an SDR at Gentem you will…
- Cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers to raise awareness and generate interest for Gentem through
- Help build out Gentem’s sales strategy by creating scripts, testing value props, and both building and improving processes
- Schedule initial discovery calls for Account Executives
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, Twitter
- Document your processes and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, RCM, and sales operations to refine our messaging and outreach strategy
- Proven record of excelling in the SDR role or have been in a sales function previously with outbound experience
- Naturally quick on your feet in a conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease
- Internal motivation is among your strongest traits
- “No” doesn't stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the “Yes”
- You have a high degree of resilience, enabling you to bounce back from setbacks
- Your work ethic is unmatched - anything you don’t know you’ll make up with hard work.
- Experience in Healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a startup
What we offer
Gentem is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We provide:
- Generous, flexible vacation
- Premium medical plans (We are a healthcare startup after all!)
- 99% paid premium for dental and vision
- LTD , STD, and Life Insurances
- Employer Sponsored 401 (k)
- Employee Assistance Programs for your Physical, Mental, Social, and Financial Health
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- WFH (We are a fully remote team!)
More Information on Gentem Health
Gentem Health operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gentem Health was founded in 2019. It has 30 total employees. To see all 3 open jobs at Gentem Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description