Why Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- 45% or our sales leadership team started in the Inside Sales role, and 91% have been promoted within the company.
Let’s talk if you are:
Go-getter with Grit: You are a self-starter who is motivated and driven. Your passion and perseverance in the face of adversity is what builds your inner fire and desire to succeed.
Competitive: Your hunger to be the best drives you. You are not satisfied with the status-quo and constantly look for ways to elevate yourself and the company to be #1.
Problem-Solver/Solutions-Orientated: You have a keen ability to identify what is important to our Pro’s business and are invested in finding ways to drive their personal and professional goals.
Polished: You thrive on being a subject matter expert and delivering solutions to any level of the organization with confidence.
There is good and there is great. The latter is a whole lot more fun and it will change your life. Come join the Housecall Pro Sales org and see what we mean.
How we will keep you busy:
- Converting leads to attend a Housecall Pro demo through phone, text, and emails.
- Work collaboratively with our sales team to drive new enrollment of service professionals.
- Communicating the value of Housecall Pro through understanding of Pro’s day to day challenges and goals.
- Convey and internalize empathy for Pro’s pain to foster trust and connections to you as an individual and our brand as a whole that are deeper than typical transactional sales.
- Understand and adapt to Housecall’s ongoing product and technology development
- High school diploma required, college preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of and established relationships within a relevant industry and inside sales experience are both a plus
On-target earnings: $55,000+
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.