After growing more than 4x over the last year, Tonic is seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative to join our outbound-focused sales development team.
In this role, you will prospect and qualify potential customers for Tonic, building trust and rapport that result in qualified opportunities. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Tonic and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads.
The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities. This role is a great way to develop your career in enterprise software sales.
What You'll Do:
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals surrounding outbound emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
- Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership with Tonic
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and the application to specific customers
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting, and build a robust pipeline of prospects
- Build new methods for attracting clients, and take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads
What You'll Bring:
- 1-3 years experience in prospecting via phone and email
- Outstanding prospecting, sales, and interpersonal skills
- Teammate mentality, and a display of creative, quick and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated interest in data technology and the SaaS industry
- Nice to have: Experience in Salesforce, Outreach and/or ZoomInfo
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- One Medical membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Remote-friendly work environment
Who We Are:
Tonic.ai mimics your production databases to create safe, high-quality, synthetic data to be used by your developers in their local environments. Thousands of developers use data generated with Tonic.ai daily to accelerate their CI/CD pipelines in industries as broad-ranging as healthcare, financial services, logistics, education, and e-commerce. Working with customers like eBay, the NHL, and ClassPass, Tonic.ai has quadrupled our business in the past 12 months. We are expanding our team to take us to the next level of growth — join us!