Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative at Moveworks, you’ll be the voice that shares our game-changing AI technology with the world’s leading companies. Alongside the Sales Development Manager, you’ll define our outreach strategy — determining the most powerful approaches to identify and create qualified opportunities for our Account Executives. Moveworks is using AI and machine learning to transform how companies support their employees, and this role will challenge you to continually learn how we provide value to our customers.
Those customers speak for themselves: Slack, LinkedIn, DocuSign, HP, Gap, Verizon, and Broadcom, just to name a few. But before they became customers — and before they began saving more than a million dollars each year with Moveworks — they were prospects. It all starts with you, the Sales Development Representative, when you reach out to the right IT leader, at the right company, with the right messaging. You understand that sales is a unique blend of science and art, and you’re ready to apply your experience at an AI startup that’s doubled its revenue and customer base in each of the last three years.Who we are:
Moveworks is redefining how companies support their employees with an AI platform that resolves their problems at work — instantly and autonomously. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced natural language understanding (NLU) to resolve support issues, straight on collaboration hubs like Slack and Microsoft Teams.
We're doing this for IT today, and for the entire enterprise in the near future. This is a unique chance to join the team at an early stage as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What you’ll do:
- Generate outbound leads, drive attendance to our webinars and events, and qualify inbound inquiries to build pipeline for our Account Executives
- Prospect creatively, with a focus on phone, email, and social media (Linkedin Twitter, etc.)
- Achieve and exceed monthly targets for meetings, lead creation, and pipeline generated
- Continually learn the new ways that Moveworks delivers instant support to employees — while saving service desks time and money
- Be a key player in weekly team meetings to discuss challenges and celebrate wins
- 1-2 years of software sales development experience
- Experience using sales automation tools, such as Outreach or Salesloft
- Experience using Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- A history of meeting or exceeding monthly targets
- A deep passion for sales and the sales process
- A knack for organization and the ability to manage data
- A growth mindset and deep curiosity about technology and/or AI
- A proven power of persuasion needed to overcome objections