Sales Development Representative at BeyondTrust (Remote)
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a successful Sales Development Representative, you will be accountable for generating new pipeline for the entire BeyondTrust portfolio, establishing and maintaining new client relationships, alongside qualifying an inbound lead flow. This will be across a variety of verticals and accounts based on your designated territory.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans. A strong desire to forge a long term, successful career within the sales industry is key and you will be an excellent communicator with high level organisational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Book new business meetings with key stakeholders to generate consistent pipeline across the territory.
- Qualify inbound leads and convert the relevant ones to meetings and deal opportunities.
- Adhere to a territory plan created by your designated sales reps in order to maximise region potential and build on BeyondTrust customer base.
- Generate and maintain new client relationships, with the goal of your aligned sales rep successfully closing the opportunity.
- Act as an advisor to potential customers in order to understand whether their needs could be met with the BeyondTrust product portfolio
- Advocate for the BeyondTrust platform and our position within the global Privilege Access Management sector
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Collaborate with team members and strive towards meeting team sales target
- Track and monitor potential leads in CRM (Salesforce)
- Problem solve customer issues or sales blockers
- Professional Sales experience
- 9 months - 1 + years’ experience within a sales role, in a complex environment
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Articulate and confident communication skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambition are required to make this role your own
- Must speak fluent or business proficient German
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Relevant university / college degree
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company environment
- Undertaken relevant sales training.
What are the Perks?
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- We are proud to offer you and your family the following benefits:
- 30 working days of vacation annually
- Benefits allowance of EUR 4,000 per annum
- Life insurance (3 x annual salary)
- Co-investing opportunity
- Flexible working hours
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.