Sales Development Representative at Expert Institute (Milwaukee, WI)
At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
Our Sales organization is a fast-paced, tight-knit team leading our expansion to firms across the country. As a member of the Sales team, you’re both a face of Expert Institute and a strategic partner to prospective clients. Our salespeople understand the pulse of the legal industry and can communicate how our expert services will transform a firm’s caseload.
Sales operations move quickly, but so does your potential for promotion. Our leaders value sales development and training—every team member has a track towards success. Plus, top performers are invited to an all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to a sunny destination (public health permitting). If you’re ready to meet ambitious goals and drive growth in one of the most explosive tech verticals, we want to hear from you.Job Description
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are focused, confident and ready to make an impact in increasing Expert Institute’s market share across the US & Canada.
This is an entry-level sales role centered around phone and email outreach to prospective clients, some of the most respected law firms in the country. Our SDRs are the first point of contact to a potential client and they pitch a strong value proposition for the needs of each respective firm. Once a prospective client is engaged, our SDRs set the stage and organize a meeting for them to meet with the Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales team.
This will be a great position for you if you are a strong team player and believe connecting with all types of people is both a fun challenge and highly rewarding.
- Are on a promotion track for high performers – we believe in promoting talent from within
- Have access to our in-depth high-quality sales training program to prepare you for success
- Have strong written communication, phone, and interpersonal skills, and are quick on their feet
- Get a senior mentor to help you develop professionally and accelerate your career
- Have continuous learning and professional/skill development
- Interact with the most successful law firms in the industry
- Interact with different clients, building industry knowledge and advanced sales skills
- Have a competitive salary with the ability to earn uncapped bonuses based upon their success
- Get attorneys excited to meet with us through consistent outreach, quality conversations, and thought provoking insight
- Deliver an exceptional, high quality sales experience for every client
- Prospect and cold call (via phone and email) top plaintiff law firms to generate interest and score new meetings for our Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales Directors and VPs
- Articulate how our services add value to each respective law firm
- Help build and manage our prospect database, keeping accurate record and notes of contact information and prospect activity
- Follow-up with Sales staff to ensure opportunities are progressing forward
- Act as key resource and respond effectively to pre-sale questions of prospects and/or internal staff to move the sales process forward
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject preferred
- 0-2 years of B2B sales experience or internship preferred
- Interest in beginning a career in B2B sales
- Professional presence with a high level of emotional maturity
- Comfortable cold calling and speaking with prospective clients every day in an open setting
- Ability to work with a high caliber team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of all Office based applications, Google, and CRM; Salesforce experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.