Sales Development Representative at Health Gorilla (Remote)
Want to revolutionize Healthcare?
To create a healthcare system with effective health information exchange, healthcare organizations need more than a series of connections between each other. They need assurance that the data being exchanged is meaningful and to know it will be delivered when and where they need it.
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla delivers a FHIR-native Health Interoperability Platform and a Health Information Network that enables health information exchange between healthcare organizations. By providing permitted access to patient data, our platform supports a diverse set of clinical use cases and improves outcomes across the country giving providers timely and efficient access to relevant information.
Health Gorilla is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, and talented individual who has a passion for communications and sourcing new sales opportunities in the healthcare market. You are right for this role if you’re excited about communicating our value proposition to organizations across the healthcare ecosystem, setting up our sales executives for success, and aggressively growing our sales pipeline.
The Sales team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as it will enable our team to expand our enterprise footprint and scale to uncover new opportunities. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to further develop sales skills and advance career development. Our goal is to create an efficient sales experience and engage prospects in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Identify potential buying organizations, understand prospect objectives, and support field executives throughout the sale.
- Generate opportunities through email outreach, website leads, and other strategic prospecting sources.
- Manage data in the SalesForce CRM system.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Education: BA or BS degree in a business-related field.
- 2+ years of sales experience or solution selling of infrastructure and/or software/technology into healthcare organizations at scale
- Strong experience qualifying and engaging cold prospects, and lining up sales meeting for the field executives
- Healthcare applications or similar experience with providers or software development experience with APIs and FHIR
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Health Gorilla by expanding and deepening our footprint within the healthcare ecosystem
- You have a collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
- Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
- Fluent with Salesforce and G-suite
- Knowledge in healthcare, software development, and consulting preferred
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Health Gorilla offers health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, pet insurance, and a 401(k) plan
- A flexible vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Health Gorilla offices are open for those who choose to come in (vaccines?) and we support remote work for most roles
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
Health Gorilla is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.