Health Gorilla is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, and talented individual who has a passion for communications and sourcing new sales opportunities in the healthcare market. You are right for this role if you’re excited about communicating our value proposition to organizations across the healthcare ecosystem, setting up our sales executives for success, and aggressively growing our sales pipeline.
The Sales team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as it will enable our team to expand our enterprise footprint and scale to uncover new opportunities. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to further develop sales skills and advance career development. Our goal is to create an efficient sales experience and engage prospects in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Identify potential buying organizations, understand prospect objectives, and support field executives throughout the sale.
- Generate opportunities through email outreach, website leads, and other strategic prospecting sources.
- Manage data in the SalesForce CRM system.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Education: BA or BS degree in a business-related field.
- 2+ years of sales experience or solution selling of infrastructure and/or software/technology into healthcare organizations at scale
- Strong experience qualifying and engaging cold prospects, and lining up sales meeting for the field executives
- Healthcare applications or similar experience with providers or software development experience with APIs and FHIR
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Health Gorilla by expanding and deepening our footprint within the healthcare ecosystem
- You have a collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
- Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
- Fluent with Salesforce and G-suite
- Knowledge in healthcare, software development, and consulting preferred
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
Founded in 2014, Health Gorilla is a secure interoperability solution that enables the entire health care ecosystem – patients, payers, providers, digital health solutions, and labs – to seamlessly share health data and aggregate each patient’s entire clinical history in one place. With enterprise-grade patient identity matching, an unparalleled patient index, and best-in-class security, the Health Gorilla network makes it easy for providers to pull their patient’s information from any other clinical records system.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Health Gorilla works with health care organizations around the world, helping them gather the clinical data they need to deliver the best and most appropriate care for their patients.Our Company Values
We build solutions for developers and providers who serve on the front lines of care delivery. In order to serve our customers, we uphold certain values as a team.
Commitment: We commit ourselves fully to our customers and, in many ways, we act as an extension of our customers.
Standards: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and honesty when it comes to supporting our customers, handling customer data, or building out new partnerships.
Learn More: We must remain bold with our ideas. We must continually explore new frontiers in interoperability and push the boundaries of what is possible, always in service of our customers.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a variety of benefits that take compensation well beyond a paycheck. This includes traditional benefits and benefits you might not expect or know about, such as:
- We offer employees a competitive salary, bonus program, and stock options, enabling everyone to reap the rewards of their work.
- Health Gorilla offers comprehensive coverage, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- We have a flexible vacation policy, allowing you to work from home and take as much time off as you need.
- Upbeat, casual and fun office environment and culture.
- Company-sponsored events & happy hours.
We believe that diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Health Gorilla is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.