Sales Development Representative at Datapeople (Remote)
Datapeople helps recruiting teams make more thoughtful and accurate decisions about their recruiting process, from the job posts they write to the data they report on. We know that small changes can have big impacts and while we're very happy to serve some of the most forward-thinking talent teams on the planet including Twitch, BuzzFeed, and Oscar Health, at the heart of our mission is an absolute love for candidates and empathy for the challenges they face when trying to get a job.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us support our top-of-funnel sales efforts. You will report to our VP of Sales, and work closely with our Director of Strategy & Business Operations and Demand Generation Manager. Your primary goal with be to book demos for our Account Executives by strategically reaching out to Datapeople leads. You will learn about our customers, product, and value propositions with the goal of ramping you into an Account Executive in about a year's time.You will:
- Reach out to leads via various channels (email, LinkedIn, phone) and book demos with them
- Write thoughtful, well-written emails to Datapeople prospects
- Support Account Executives in their prospecting workflows and several other areas
- Manage the general sales inbox
- Record all sales activity and data in across multiple systems (HubSpot, Apollo.io, Gong)
- 1+ year of sales, account management, or related experience
- Research and writing skills
- Data entry experience
- Work authorization in the United States
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Remote-friendly team and open to more flexible work arrangements
We come to work every day with the mission of making opportunities more accessible and the recruiting process fairer for candidates. We're a remote-first company with linguists, engineers, and scientists working all across the United States.
We care deeply about fairness (it's our mission) so you can be ensured that your application will never be judged based on your religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability.