Sales Development Representative at Ease (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:10 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Ease is the #1 rated benefits administration and HR software for businesses with 2–250 employees, powered by insurance brokers. 70,000+ employers trust Ease’s innovative SaaS service model to set up and manage benefits, onboard hires, stay compliant and offer their employees one destination for all their human resources information. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Las Vegas, and Omaha, Ease was recently ranked number 57 in Forbes 2020 list of the top 500 startup employers in America.
The Sales Development Representative role is a high-activity position. In this role you will help generate new business opportunities by strategic outbound prospecting into employee benefit brokers. The Sales Development Representative will partner closely with our Account Executives, and be responsible for opportunity creation. In this role you will consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas while recording activity in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management. The Sales Development Representative role gives you the opportunity to master sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. Expect to be professionally developed through professional onboarding, training, and continuous sales skills coaching.
- High volume prospecting activities
- Professional growth mindset
- Attention to detail in regards Salesforce data entry and pipeline management
- Must have strong business acumen
- Be a team player willing to work across multiple departments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- History of being a team player and involvement in leadership activities
- Professionally organized with the ability to multitask new lead generation and follow ups
- Possess a self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Desire to be in sales as a career destination
- Human Resources or Insurance background preferred
Must have proof of legal authority to work in the U.S.
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
More Information on Ease
Ease operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in San Friancisco, CA. Ease was founded in 2015. It has 208 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at Ease, click here.
Read Full Job Description