326% Growth - SaaS - EdTech
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
As a Business Development Representative Lead, you will be a player-coach and report to the BDR Manager. Your responsibilities include generating interest in our products, educating prospects about Securly's suite of products, building relationships, building brand recognition of Securly, primarily to K-12 school districts, and supporting other BDRs in a player-coach capacity. The primary target audience is the technology/security/well being directors of school districts.
What You Will Do:
- You will report to the BDR Manager.
- You will own outbound leads for new business pipeline generation. The role requires you to be a player-coach.
- 1:1 coaching of the BDR team, recurring team meetings, and training sessions to optimize the quality and quantity of activities, conversions, and results.
- Continuous development and test messaging, sequences, and processes to further iterate on the prospecting playbook.
- Guide BDRs on best practices to qualify inbound prospects and successfully engage outbound prospects.
- Proactively provide feedback and recommendations to improve the efficacy and efficiency of our BDR initiatives.
- Driving your team of outbound BDRs (4-8 reports) to over-achieve lead qualification and meetings booked targets.
- Constantly syncing with the Business Development Leadership, Marketing team & Sales team.
- Develop new strategies to build a pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of high-quality opportunities that result in new business
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Previous experience as BDR exceeding your targets or as Business Development team lead.
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft or similar sales engagement platforms
- A sharp focus on your goals and prospecting to enterprise-size accounts. A proactive and collaborative mindset
- Strong initiative and creative problem-solving skills, taking ownership from day one.
- Exceptional consultative selling skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to be strategic as well as hands-on.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Product of the 3 years in a row
- Securly One Page
- 45-second cloud product demo
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
- Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1600+ children
Some of the Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Annual $1,000 Employee Professional Development Stipend
- Company-sponsored medical benefits
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks