Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Defendify (Remote)
Thanks for your interest in working with us! Defendify is a fast-growing, fun-loving cybersecurity startup with a small, vibrant team and head offices in Portland, Maine. Resourcefulness, responsiveness, problem-solving, can-do attitude, and empathy are core values that shape who we are, what we do, and how we deliver amazing customer experiences
We are looking for a full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help with customer acquisition. This is a unique and exciting opportunity as we continue to expand the footprint of our groundbreaking, all-in-one cybersecurity platform.
Your primary responsibilities will be outbound prospecting, securing meetings with key decision makers who are targeted potential Defendify customers.
We are looking for a team player who:
- Has 2+ years’ successful experience in a similar sales role.
- Is a self-starter who enjoys a team environment, but also works well autonomously.
- Is hungry to grow, learn, and tackle daily challenges.
- Has a passion for driving sales opportunities and an eagerness to earn customer loyalty.
- Is comfortable and enthusiastic about prospecting by phone, email, and social channels.
- Has strong oral and written communication skills.
- Is creative and witty, yet professional in their approach to prospecting new customers.
- Has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Is comfortable using CRMs, prospecting software tools, video platforms, and social media.
- Enjoys participating in charity events and missions within the community.
You are not alone in your role: The Defendify team is made up of "A" players dedicated to your training and success. We thrive on a transparent management philosophy that fosters team collaboration.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a flexible position open to candidates with varying levels of experience and offers significant long-term growth potential. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience, and is variable based on personal performance. Our benefits package is comprehensive and includes health, dental, and vision coverage, educational reimbursement, a 401(k) program, paid time-off, and more.
Love What You Do
With Defendify everyone enjoys a flexible work environment allowing team members to work remotely and/or from our head office in Portland, ME. It’s a fun and energetic culture where everyone genuinely cares about each other and the work they do. We're passionate about our product, the problems we're solving, our customers, our partners, and our team. We're in it together, enjoying work and play every day. That includes impromptu social outings and celebrations, company huddles and meetups, team building events, and charity work—even in a remote team digital world!
This position offers a great opportunity to make an impact as a part of a small team solving big problems, making cybersecurity possible for all businesses. Are you a creative self-starter with an appetite to learn and grow? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
*** Application Instructions ***
Show off those SDR skills! Interested candidates should directly contact Rob Simopoulos, Co-Founder of Defendify to learn more.