Tango Card is hiring for our first ever Sales Development Representatives! This is an incredible opportunity for anyone looking to launch or elevate their career in SaaS or technology sales. As we continue to evolve from a successful FinTech start-up into a mature, world-class company, these SDRs will see the direct impact of their work reflected in Tango Card's success. This is a trailblazer role with opportunity for creativity, mentorship, career development, and team support.
The primary goal of SDR is to build and implement a collaborative outbound sales strategy to win new customers. You will make outbound calls, send emails, influence and disseminate marketing campaigns, attend industry events, lead product demos, and educate potential customers on relevant use cases. These efforts will result in discovery meetings with our sales reps, and generate new business opportunities for Tango Card!
Reports To: Sales ManagementAs Sales Development Representative at Tango Card, you will:
- Implement a contact strategy that increases the likelihood of the prospect entering into a sales conversation with Tango Card.
- Develop and execute outbound messaging, cadence, and strategy to open and cultivate sales conversations with prospects.
- Effectively communicate our product's value proposition and how our solution will solve customers’ problems. Note that these conversations will take place over different mediums - phone, email, text, and in person.
- Invite company leaders to webinars, events, and other educational experiences.
- Seek and attend those same webinars, events, and educational experiences to help generate business leads.
- Carry a monthly quota and achieve weekly metrics for sales meetings, outbound calls, emails, and text messages to customer prospects.
- Help the sales team deliver/exceed our ambitious revenue goals.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure our marketing plans align with prospects' interests.
- Schedule and participate in sales conversations in a team selling environment.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication.
- Understanding and curiosity around sales processes, methodologies, softwares, and best practices.
- An ability to deliver outstanding customer service while operating in an outbound sales capacity.
- The ability to effectively manage time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and deadlines are met.
- Thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task, with concern for all dependencies and requirements involved.
- Sound judgment when identifying and analyzing problems. Ability to develop alternative solutions and initiate corrective action.
- Desire to work comfortably in a high-paced, innovative, and collaborative organization.
- Resilience and stamina in a high-velocity sales environment.
- Also important is a sense of humor!
- 1-2 years of experience with outbound sales.
- An understanding of Google Suite, Slack, Salesforce, or related softwares.
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Home-Office grant for ensuring a great WFH environment during social-distancing measures
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Continued education and self-growth opportunities through Udemy
- Dog-friendly offices
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy to send and awesome to receive. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows: We’ve made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the last five years. We’re backed by a stellar group of investors, including the private equity firm FTV (which led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.Why Work for Us
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the Best Companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We’re on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and we are hiring amazing people across all areas of the business to accomplish our vision.
We foster an office culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful—whether that’s the latest technology at their fingertips or empowering them to attend conferences about industry trends. We’re committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that’s experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
COVID-19 Update: To learn more about how Tango Card has adapted during these times, take a look at our blog post, How Tango Card is Changing in the Face of COVID-19, by our CEO, David Leeds.
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card locations.
Tango Card is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.