Wix's Channels Division, a new B2B business unit that identifies, reaches out and sells to companies that can act as a channel for Wix. Wix Channels brings continuous innovation and technology, the best customer care services worldwide and its well known brand power. Our offering is based on co-branding and we believe that a collaboration between Wix and companies that act as a channel, can achieve better retention rates and higher ROI for both parties.
We're looking for a SDR team lead that will work with our global SDR and sales teams. In this role, you will recruit and onboard new SDRs, constantly evaluate the teams' KPIs to make sure they are optimized, set new ones as needed, think of ways to improve results and create a qualified sales funnel to keep our sales representatives busy.
A hard working self starter with a passion for sales. You don't take "no" for an answer and find creative ways to reach a yes. You have at least1 year of experience as an SDR and at least 1 years of experience as a team lead. In addition you're familiar with LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and cold call best practices.
Bonus points if you have relevant connections in the yellow pages, hosting or telecommunications industry.
As an SDR Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the Global SDRs to make sure they meet their goals
- Recruit additional SDRs around the world to support our growing international sales team
- Onboard, guide and teach new SDRs
- Constantly evaluate the team's KPIs and think of ways to improve and optimize process
- Constantly evaluate the team's processes and workflows and think of ways to improve and optimize them
- Maintain a good relationship with the sales regional managers to ensure they receive high-quality leads
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.