Sales Development Representative (SDR) II at BCS (Provo, UT)
Pay: $95,000 (OTE - On Target Earnings) = $25/h Base + Commissions.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - B2B Software Sales
- Paid Training
- Hybrid In-Office.
- Flexible schedules
- Up and coming software company with 65+ employees.
The SDR is an entry-level B2B Software Sales position, driving the new business relationship at BCS with decision-makers in key industries such as real estate, construction, hospitality, financial services, etc.
Your mission will be to reach out to prospects, qualify them and schedule demo appointments for the Account Executive. We sell directly to small and large enterprises’ upper management roles (Procurement, Risk Management, Finance, etc.).
Specifically, this role blends high-intellect web prospecting with sophisticated phone and email communication. We have a high preference for promoting Account Executives from within our pool of SDRs, so if you want to grow your career in B2B Software sales, this if the perfect position for you.
Business Credentialing Services (www.BCSaudit.com) is a fast-growing technology company in the supply chain risk management space. Our cloud-based compliance platform helps large Fortune 500 companies reduce their risk exposure by systematically verifying Vendors/Suppliers they do business with. Blending professional services with web-based application, our clients submit their vendors/suppliers to their dedicated BCS team for a quick review of their credentials.
Founded 12 years ago, the company is backed by a Venture Capital firm that is committed to to accelerate BCS’s growth. Today we have more than 40 employees and 2 locations (NJ and UT) and service our clients in up to 90 countries worldwide. Although already a leader in the space, 3 years ago BCS undertook to reinvent itself and double-down on its technology bet so it could disrupt the entire Vendor Compliance/Management space. Today BCS is attempting to build the marketplace of the future where Companies and pre-qualified Vendors can connect and do business together, in a safe & protected manner.
So, although BCS is very well established, we act and feel much more like a tech start-up.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Use our CRM to explore Target Accounts and find potential contacts to reach out to
- Call/email prospects to qualify them and schedule demos
- Handle inbound leads and promptly connect with them to assess level of interest
- Familiarize yourself with our products & services, as well as our competitive space to best position BCS as a leading solution
What you will need to succeed:
- BA/BS degree preferred, not required (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 1-2 years of sales experience, specifically in outbound calling.
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation: Base + Commissions
- Huge room for growth in B2B Software Sales
- Gain valuable experience working with Fortune 500 clients, working in an energetic software start-up environment.
- Advanced Sales Training to excel in highly competitive B2B Sales.
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment
- Flexible hours, including option to work from home 3 day/week
- Full healthcare coverage
- 401(k) with company matching