Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a superstar Sales Development professional for our team in Santa Barbara, CA. In this position, you will engage with prospects across all channels, driving pipeline via both inbound (marketing) and outbound (cold) programs. You will also schedule and hold qualification calls with prospects within our defined ICPs, resulting in and driving high velocity net new pipeline. This position has career growth potential within the team as well as feeding into closing roles and other cross functional roles as we scale.
- Generate qualified sales leads through a mixture of outbound cold calling and emailing
- Following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Schedule meetings and product demos for the Enterprise Sales Directors
- Use good judgement when ascertaining if inquiries are qualified and route/book meetings with the appropriate sales reps
- Manage inbound MQLs and properly disposition them
- Understand Uniphore’s product offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to prospect requirements
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce.com, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
- Ensure inbound requests and opportunity hand-offs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed customers satisfaction
- Highly performing individuals who treat sales as a professional sport requiring the constant application of effort and learning.
- 3+ years of full-time sales development experience and/or Inside Sales
- Passionate about customer service and growing a sales career
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Previous experience in the customer care or AI, ML etc.
- Strong technical acumen is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool and LinkedIn/prospecting tools.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description