Sales Development Representative - Remote at Accruent
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities – both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Sales Development team:
If you are looking to grow your sales career in a highly visible role, then this position is the right role for you. The entry level Sales Development Representative position is the perfect opportunity to start and build a career in the software sales industry. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be on the front lines for generating interest in Accruent’s software and services offerings. SDRs work inbound leads that are generated by marketing and follow up on calls to prospects to identify decision makers, qualify sales leads and set up appointments for Account Executives. This position requires determination, focus, tenacity, and resiliency. Your efforts will have a direct impact on our company’s growth.
This position reports directly to the Manager, Sales Development and will be a remote, work from home position.
How you'll make a difference:
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment.
- Ability to uncover opportunities via phone conversation through probing questions to create a vision for our prospect as to how they will benefit from our products and services.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales and call quotas.
- Probe for prospect need via phone and web research.
- Accurately document details of identified opportunities for timely follow up on leads.
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities.
- Strive for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to explain things clearly.
- Ability to build professional rapport by telephone with prospects at Executive, or C level.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes.
- An energetic and positive personality with curiosity to learn and grow.
- A passion for winning and a desire for a career in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Our investment in you:
- Continuous training and mentorship to support a career path leading to deal closer or Account Executive
- New hire enablement program covering sales skills and product knowledge
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Sales incentives and competitions to reward overachievement
- Compelling Communicator
- High contact retail, restaurant or other customer service experience
- Knowledge of CRM systems not required but preferred
- Track record of success towards goals
- This job does not require travel domestically or internationally,
- This is a full-time, non-exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
- Accruent requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests. For additional information about our COVID-19 approach, please visit: https://careers.fortive.com/covid. All offers of employment are expressly conditioned upon compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin, London, and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.