Sales Development Representative (Remote) at ActiveCampaign
+80 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 30, 2022
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly and are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team! At ActiveCampaign, the SDR team handles inbound leads from trial accounts and qualifies opportunities to pass on to our closing sales teams. SDRs also have the ability to close smaller deals on their own, gaining rare closing experience in a Business Development role. Our ideal team member will be highly organized, goal-oriented, and extremely self-motivated.
What your day could consist of:
- Actively managing your sales pipeline of inbound leads
- Running qualification and discovery calls to understand business needs, goals and opportunities
- Transitioning qualified leads to senior sales teams
- Closing deals and running transactional sales cycles
- Keeping sales activity high through phone/email/text in a fast paced role
- Advising and educating customers on our platform
- Working closely with peer mentor during onboarding
- Attending learning and development sessions to accelerate your sales career (Sandler Sales Methodology)
What is needed:
- You’re a driven, self motivated and organized individual
- You’re passionate about learning and growing your career in sales
- You thrive in a fun, collaborative, supportive, & competitive environment
- You find marketing and customer communication interesting
- You’re a good listener and communicator
- Coach-ability, curiosity, and achievement are traits that are important to you
What's in it for you - Some of our SDR's favorite perks include:
- Open PTO policy
- Work remotely with a $250 WFH quarterly stipend
- Daily, weekly, & monthly sales spiffs
- Formal sales training through the Sandler Sales Methodology
- Daily, weekly, & monthly sales spiffs
- Annual ACE(President’s) Club trip for top performers
- Structured promotion paths and growth opportunities to be promoted from within
- Generous 401k matching, no vesting
- Equity and stock optionsA diverse & inclusive environment, including a multitude of Employee Resource Groups to become involved with
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 800+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.